- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
The crew here is amazing! They fixed my car quickly and efficiently. Everyone was so nice and helpful! As a woman, I'm always nervous about the people at car places trying to take advantage of my car ignorance and charge me way more than necessary, but I'm not worried about that here. They're fair and honest and do a great job.
I originally found this shop after searching for someone to replace an inverter coolant pump on my Toyota Prius. They did a great job, completed the work quickly, and gave me a far better deal on the work than what I was quoted at the dealer. A couple months after that repair I was driving my husband's Prius when it started to make a banging noise. Not knowing what to do, I drove straight to their shop. They got the car in right away, and came out in a few minutes to let me know that one of the wheels had nearly come off the car. My husband had just had two tires replaced at a different shop. The guys at Columbia Car Care told me to phone the other shop - that they did not consider it would be safe for me to drive it there. The other shop did send a tow truck, and his car was fixed the next day. I am so grateful to Columbia Car Care for helping me that day, and then on top of that, they didn't even charge me to look at the car and let me know what was wrong. This is a great shop - the mechanics are honest, skilled and really care about people. Thank you so much for helping me that day!
Great service! They've done all the maintenance on my Toyota(s) and now my Hyundai.
Took my company van for state inspection. They were thorough, quick, and very friendly. I also take my personal vehicles there because I trust their service.
I had some diagnostic work done when I broke down on my way back to Kansas City. Scott and everyone at Columbia Car Care were helpful, and understanding of my situation the whole way and I really appreciate all of their input on my car.
You guys have been so helpful and understanding with my ECM problem/donating my car. I really appreciate all the information and counsel Scott has offered through this and you guys storing my car for a few days. If I ever end up in Columbia again I'll definitely be coming around for car repair.