- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Great service. On time and fast
I would like to say thanks to Steve, Scott and all the great people who work at Columbia Car Care for all everything they do for me ! They always give me fast excellent service when fixing all my vehicles, or just helpful information when I call for advice ! The best thing is they are all very down to earth people the talk to you with respect as another human and explain things so you understand what's going on with your vehicles and usually can make you laugh or put a smile on your face before you leave !!!!!
If you ever need your car fixed or worked on go to Steve he is great
Yes, the parking lot is crowded, but go ahead and elbow your way in because I've never been happier with an auto repair place. Turnaround is extremely quick, everyone is friendly and polite, and they're been very practical about diagnosing issues & deciding on the best repair strategy. Pricing is fair and I've never once been surprised by the bill after getting a quote. I started coming here only because the location was convenient, but I've been so pleasantly surprised with the service that now they're the only ones I want making any repairs to my car.
Very trustworthy service. I wont go anywhere else.
Saved me over $1,000 when Columbia Honda misinterpreted an issue