- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
My mom brought her car here because an under panel was dragging. They fixed it while she waited on the same day for a nominal cost. Thank you!
I have been taking my Cars to Columbia Car Care for years and without hesitation I can recommend them. Good service. Educated and professional recommendations. Fair prices This time it was just an oil change but we take our car there for all problems.
10/10, would recommend.
Electronic ServicesIf any of y'all are in search of a car mechanic, please consider giving your business to the folks over at Columbia Car Care. We had a dashboard light come on recently and were mentally bracing ourselves for the cost of getting whatever it was fixed as soon as possible. They ran all the tests and let us know everything was actually okay and we did not need to buy any new parts right now. They could have easily gone ahead charging us whatever for needless services but were extremely professional and honest. Also, their prices are great, we get our routine check ups (e.g., oil, air filter, tires) done here!
Firestone wouldn't give us the time of day. Walmart didn't have the bulb we needed. These folks not only answered the phone with a live voice but were friendly, got us right in, took care of us, continued to be friendly, and replaced the simple bulb in 15 minutes. I recommend them to any one. We were just passing thru town and they treated us RIGHT!!!
Honest, excellent service! EMS & Fed Ex use this shop. Enough said!!
I was being hooked and crooked by a local auto shop and these guys checked my car over and found no problems. I couldn't be more grateful!