- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Today my wife was on her way to pick up our son from school and unfortunately had a tire blowout. She pulled off the road, walked over to Columbia Car Care, the staff were so kind and respectful to her. They grabbed the aircompressor truck, changed her tire and had her back on the road in 15 minutes and they didn't charge her a dime. And she was on time for school pick up. As a husband I'm grateful for their kindness, as a consumer they've earned our future business. Thanks everyone!
Knowledgeable, Honest and reliable
Professional reasonable mechanics with care. I would like to thank them for getting me out of a tight spot when I broke down in the middle of the night my only ride to work and reasonable competitive rates I'm still pleased with their work and care of my situation. I hope next time it will be an appointment. They probably do too.
Crazy busy because they are crazy good
Great service. Good value with expert evaluation and recommendations.
I have been a very happy customer for over 10 years. They are honest and easy to work with... Ladies definitely treated great. Highly recommend