- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
If you ever need your car fixed or worked on go to Steve he is great
Yes, the parking lot is crowded, but go ahead and elbow your way in because I've never been happier with an auto repair place. Turnaround is extremely quick, everyone is friendly and polite, and they're been very practical about diagnosing issues & deciding on the best repair strategy. Pricing is fair and I've never once been surprised by the bill after getting a quote. I started coming here only because the location was convenient, but I've been so pleasantly surprised with the service that now they're the only ones I want making any repairs to my car.
Very trustworthy service. I wont go anywhere else.
Saved me over $1,000 when Columbia Honda misinterpreted an issue
The crew here is amazing! They fixed my car quickly and efficiently. Everyone was so nice and helpful! As a woman, I'm always nervous about the people at car places trying to take advantage of my car ignorance and charge me way more than necessary, but I'm not worried about that here. They're fair and honest and do a great job.
I originally found this shop after searching for someone to replace an inverter coolant pump on my Toyota Prius. They did a great job, completed the work quickly, and gave me a far better deal on the work than what I was quoted at the dealer. A couple months after that repair I was driving my husband's Prius when it started to make a banging noise. Not knowing what to do, I drove straight to their shop. They got the car in right away, and came out in a few minutes to let me know that one of the wheels had nearly come off the car. My husband had just had two tires replaced at a different shop. The guys at Columbia Car Care told me to phone the other shop - that they did not consider it would be safe for me to drive it there. The other shop did send a tow truck, and his car was fixed the next day. I am so grateful to Columbia Car Care for helping me that day, and then on top of that, they didn't even charge me to look at the car and let me know what was wrong. This is a great shop - the mechanics are honest, skilled and really care about people. Thank you so much for helping me that day!